Rates & Packages
Ultimate Outback Experience
To experience everything Rangelands Outback Camp, Winton & Dinosaur Country has to offer we highly recommend a 3-night stay.
SHOULDER SEASON 25th Apr 2022 to 9th May 2022 & 5th Sept 2022 to 5th Oct 2022
- Adult twin share $590 per person per night
- Adult solo Traveller $995 per night
- 12-15 years old sharing with 2 adults (in same tent, max. 2) $200 per child per night
- Min. 2 night stay, we recommend 3 nights
HIGH SEASON 10th May 2022 to 4th Sep 2022
• Adult twin share $690 per person per night
• Adult solo Traveller $1195 per night
• 12-15 years old sharing with 2 adults (in same tent, max. 2) $300 per child per night
• Min. 2 night stay, we recommend 3 nights
- Accommodation in our spacious tents with outback view shower for 2 adults (up to 2 children staying in the same tent 12 – 15 years of age at additional cost)
- All breakfasts and dinners including a selection of fine wines, beer & top shelf spirits are all-inclusive when dining at Rangelands.
- Welcome signature sunset drinks & canapes on the deck on arrival.
- Road transfers from Winton Township
- Guided tour of the “Rangeland Rifts” on our mountain where “time” has created amazing rock & cave formations over millions of years making this a photographers wonderland.
- Dinner, a yarn and a few drinks at a traditional outback pub – “The Tatts” or “North Gregory’ will give you the real taste of the Winton. (Note: Meals and drinks are paid directly to the Pub at the guest’s own expense)
- Road transfers from Longreach or by light aircraft or helicopter are at additional cost.(see “optional transfer costs” below).
- All road & air guided tours. See TOURS page for more details. Important note: All tours book out early therefore please ensure you book your preferred tours whilst booking accommodation.
OPTIONAL TRANSFER COSTS TO RANGELANDS
- Longreach via road – 2 hours, one-way $80 pp (Min 2 pax) Return $150 pp (min 2 pax)
- Longreach via fixed wing aircraft – 1 hour (one-way) Charter for up to 4 pax, total price $1,760
- Winton airport via helicopter – 15 minutes (one-way) Charter for up to 2 pax, total price $438
- Important Note: Transfers by air cannot be purchased online, please contact us for availability.
TRANSFER LUGGAGE RESTRICTIONS – Due to safety requirements and space restrictions in aircraft all passengers are restricted to a maximum of 15kg baggage in total per person. Your 15kgs includes all handbags, camera bags and luggage, with all baggage weighed upon check-in. Soft duffle or cabin bags are required as they best fit in the helicopter or light aircraft storage. Due to space limitations please do not bring one large bag between guests.